Have your students share their understanding of the short story “The Monkey’s Paw” by W.W. Jacobs by imaginatively blending their written ideas with colorful images based on information from the text.
With this one-pager reading comprehension project, students will analyze literary elements such as: theme, foreshadowing, figurative language, suspense, and more.
Students’ artwork make for unique and creative analyses of the literature and also make great bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (PDF)
- Holistic Rubric for the one pager project (PDF)
- Example one pager for “The Monkey’s Paw” (PDF)
- 10 Blank Templates (optional to use)
- EDITABLE Student Directions and Rubric (Word document)
You May Also Like!