Ask your students to share their understanding of the novel The Giver by Lois Lowry by imaginatively blending their written ideas with colorful images based on information from the text.
With this one-pager reading comprehension project, students will analyze literary elements from The Giver as well as share their own personal responses to the book. This activity is the perfect addition to your dystopian novel study!
Students’ final masterpieces make beautiful bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project PDF
- Rubric for the one pager project PDF
- Example one pager for the novel The Giver by Lois Lowry
- 11 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable—optional)
- Student Directions/rubric EDITABLE word document
You May Also Like!