Have your students share their understanding of the play The Crucible by Arthur Miller with this one-pager activity.
Students will imaginatively blend their written ideas with colorful images based on information from the text.
With this one-pager reading comprehension project, students will analyze the literature by determining theme, tone, symbolism, characterization, and more.
Students’ artwork make for unique and creative analyses of the literature and also make great classroom decor!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (PDF)
- Rubric for the one pager project (PDF)
- Example one pager from the drama “The Crucible” (PDF)
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES which are printable & optional (PDF)
- Student Directions/rubric in an EDITABLE word document
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE!