This resource for “Seventh Grade” by Gary Soto includes before reading, during reading, and after reading activities! Add it to the collection of stories to read during Hispanic Heritage Month! Your students will be highly engaged in this lesson about seventh grade and the desire to impress others!
Included in this purchase:
- Suggested Lesson Procedure for teachers
- Before Reading Activating Activity
- Vocabulary Terms and Graphic Organizer
- Background Information on the author Gary Soto
- Reading Comprehension and Discussion Questions
- After Reading Summarizing Strategy
- Answer Keys
File Types Included:
Teacher Guide and Answer Keys (PDF)
Student Copy of Activities (Word document—editable for teachers)
Student Copy of Activities (PDF—ready to print)
Vocabulary and Author’s background (Powerpoint Presentation)
You May Also Like!