Have your students share their understanding of the play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare with this one-pager activity.
Students will imaginatively blend their written ideas with colorful images based on information from the text.
With this one pager reading comprehension project, students will analyze literary devices like theme, tone, irony, figurative language, characterization, and more.
One-pagers are a great way to assess student learning in an interesting way!
Plus, students’ artwork make for beautiful bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (PDF)
- Holistic Rubric for the one pager project (PDF)
- Example one pager from the drama “Romeo and Juliet” (PDF)
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES which are printable & optional (PDF)
- Student Directions/rubric in an EDITABLE word document
You May Also Like!