Have your students create a collaborative poster and learn about Robert Frost in a fun and engaging way!
Your students will create an author biography by researching Robert Frost and establishing his profile on a poster.
Students will learn about Frost and his body of work as an influential author.
Additionally, they will learn the importance of collaboration and effective communication. This project is perfect for National Poetry Month.
1) To construct the author study poster, your students will work in groups to conduct research on Robert Frost.
2) Students will then transfer their findings to boxes on the poster.
3) Next, they will work together to color or paint the pieces of the poster.
4) Lastly, students will tape together the final product.
The poster is made up of six pieces of paper, which can be printed on regular copy paper or card stock.
Once taped together, the final product will be 28″ x 15″ and can last a lifetime if you laminate it!
This resource includes the following:
- Step by Step Student Directions (PDF & editable word document)
- Author Study Project Rubric (PDF & editable word document)
- Author Study Graphic Organizer for Students (PDF & editable word document)
- 6 Blank Coloring Pages that come together as one beautiful poster (PDFs)
- Robert Frost Author Study Answer Key
- Example of Final Project: Completed Text & Fully Colored Body
This project is part of my LITERARY LEGENDS collection. Check out some of my other author study projects:
You May Also Like: