In this Literary Analysis of the short story “Raymond’s Run” by Toni Cade Bambara, you will receive before, during, and after reading activities for your students.
This product includes:
- anticipation guide — before reading
- vocabulary definition chart — before reading
- comprehension questions — during reading
- literary analysis questions — during or after reading
- narrator analysis graphic organizer — after reading
- writing menu student choice — after reading
- answer keys
Students will get exposure to important literary elements in this lesson, to include: point of view, characterization, imagery, metaphor, colloquialism (slang/dialect), theme, internal and external conflicts, hyperbole, and idiom.