With this one-pager reading comprehension project, your students will share their understanding of any novel by imaginatively blending their written ideas with colorful images. The one pager is a great idea for any novel study as an after reading assignment or as a creative assessment. Students’ artwork also make great bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (PDF Ready to Print)
- Rubric for the one pager project (PDF Ready to Print)
- 1 Example one pager (based on the novel Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson)
- 10 Blank templates (printable & optional)
- EDITABLE Word Document in case you would like to modify the directions or rubric
Students are encouraged to include several of these literary elements into their final projects: theme, main idea, point of view, foreshadowing, symbolism, conflict, mood, tone, irony, characterization, and imagery.
You May Also Like!