Celebrate Native American Heritage Month by having your students research influential Native Americans and Indigenous Peoples that have made an impact on history! Students will share their work by creating a beautiful One Pager which will showcase their research through art, creativity, and writing! Honor Native Americans by studying their culture, leaders, and history with a unique one-pager project!
Completed projects make colorful, beautiful classroom displays… they’re also great for bulletin boards that highlight Native American Heritage Month.
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project
- Rubric for the one pager project
- Example one pager (Featuring John Herrington)
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable & optional)
- EDITABLE word document for teachers in case you would like to change the instructions or rubric
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE!
Hispanic Heritage Month One Pager