Have your students share their unique understanding of the novel Lord of the Flies by William Golding by imaginatively blending their written ideas with colorful images based on information from the text.
With this one-pager reading comprehension project, students will analyze theme, symbolism, characterization, point of view, setting, important quotes and more.
One-pagers are a great way to assess student learning in an interesting way.
Students’ artwork make for beautiful bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager (pdf)
- Rubric for the project (pdf)
- Example one-pager based on the novella Of Mice and Men (pdf)
- 10 Blank Templates, Optional for Students (pdf)
- EDITABLE Word Document of Rubric and Directions (so teachers have the ability to modify the assignment)
You May Also Like!