Celebrate Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month in May with this creative, artistic, unique one-pager project that requires students to research important people throughout history. Completed projects make beautiful hallway or classroom displays… they’re also great for bulletin boards that highlight AANHPI Heritage Month!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project
- Rubric for the one pager project
- Example one pager (Featuring Malala Yousafzai, Pakistan)
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable & optional)
- EDITABLE word document for teachers in case you would like to change the instructions or rubric
You May Also Like!