If you are working on a novel study for A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, these Vocabulary Lists, Practice Activities, and Quizzes will work perfectly for you!
There are 5 sets of vocabulary words, divided by staves (Stave 1 Part 1, Stave 1 Part 2, Stave 2, Stave 3, Stave 4+5). There are 95 vocabulary words in total.
Included in this resource:
- Vocabulary Lists for teacher with answers
- Powerpoint presentation with words and definitions for teaching purposes
- Graphic organizers for students for every section of words to fill in, which entails the definition, part of speech, and a synonym
- Corresponding practice activities for every section
- Quizzes (or additional practice) divided by sections
- ANSWER KEYS for all
This resource includes both PDF files (ready to print) and Word Documents (editable) that way teachers can make modifications if needed.