This resource includes: A Christmas Carol Final Test with Answer Key!
This test, based on Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, requires students to establish what they learned from the novella and their overall comprehension of the book. This assessment requires students’ knowledge about: setting, symbolism, figurative language, characterization, theme, and more.
The exam consists of 55 questions and offers students an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and abilities in a variety of ways:
- 25 multiple choice questions
- 12 character identification questions
- 9 true or false questions
- 9 short answer questions (2-5 sentences)
This resource includes the following file types:
- READY TO PRINT Test Student Copy (PDF)
- EDITABLE Test Student Copy (Word document)
- READY TO PRINT Test Teacher Copy with Answers (PDF)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE!