Have your students create a collaborative poster and learn about Malcolm X in a fun, fresh, and engaging, way!
This biography project emphasizes the significance of teamwork and effective communication, highlighting the importance of a unified body of knowledge.
Your students will conduct research and demonstrate an understanding of the life of Malcolm X by creating a beautiful biography poster.
This is great activity for Black History Month.
Powerful People Product Line.
1. To construct the biography poster, your students will work in groups to conduct research on Malcolm X.
2. Students will then transfer their findings to boxes on the poster.
3. Next, they will work together to color or paint the pieces of the poster.
4. Lastly, students will tape together the final product.
The poster is made up of six pieces of paper, which can be printed on regular copy paper or card stock.
Once taped together, the final product will be 28″ x 15″ and can last a lifetime if you laminate it!
This resource includes the following:
- Student Directions (PDF and editable word document)
- Project Rubric (PDF and editable word document)
- Brainstorm Graphic Organizer (PDF and editable word document)
- 6 Blank Coloring Pages (PDFs)
- Malcolm X Answer Key
- Example of Final Project
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE!